Charles Manson Assumes Room Temperature

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Good riddance. And I don’t care who likes that.
I used to post on a board that had a somewhat liberal bent. When Saddam Hussein died, someone posted “Rest in peace”. I replied “Rot in Hell”.

Someone replied I was a poor example of a Christian. It took Christian restraint not to say something I’d get banned for on here.

I have never gotten the public fascination with Manson. Yes, he led a group that killed some people, but so have a lot of others. Not sure why he kept popping up on the news my entire life. I guess it was the Hollywood connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I used to post on a board that had a somewhat liberal bent. When Saddam Hussein died, someone posted “Rest in peace”. I replied “Rot in Hell”.

Someone replied I was a poor example of a Christian. It took Christian restraint not to say something I’d get banned for on here.

I have never gotten the public fascination with Manson. Yes, he led a group that killed some people, but so have a lot of others. Not sure why he kept popping up on the news my entire life. I guess it was the Hollywood connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing it was a cross between the TIME (late 60s, right as psychedelic music was really big), the fact it was some common punks killing rich people in their own place in the Hollywood area (one of whom was a starlet), and the sheer grisliness of the murders.

Plus, Manson's eyes just LOOKED like he was out there.

Note: it appears Manson has NOT officially checked out yet. I did read it from a news site on Twitter last night, but it appears he has not actually died yet. It's inevitable but hasn't happened yet.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The ending of "Drag me to hell" where the lead female is drag to hell under the train tracks, is pretty much how I picture it would go for Charles Manson.

Hell is too good for Charles Manson.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.