Football games catch all (Miami, TCU, etc)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Re: Football games catch all (Miami, Thu, etc)

I don't know if any of you caught it, but one of the guys calling the Whiskie-Meeshigan game on Fox Sports must have had a Bama player steal his girlfriend. He kept going on and on, mocking Bama for playing Mercer in November when Wisconsin was playing Michigan.
I went and looked and when Bama was playing the #3 team in the country, Wisconsin was playing Utah State. As of right now, Bama's SOS is 23rd in the country. Wisconsin's is 50th. Bama will make up a lot of ground next week.
Things that make you go, hmm...
Anyway, the Fox Sports guys was very unprofessional in the way he belabored the point.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org

I don't know if any of you caught it, but one of the guys calling the Whiskie-Meeshigan game on Fox Sports must have had a Bama player steal his girlfriend. He kept going on and on, mocking Bama for playing Mercer in November when Wisconsin was playing Michigan.
I went and looked and when Bama was playing the #3 team in the country, Wisconsin was playing Utah State. As of right now, Bama's SOS is 23rd in the country. Wisconsin's is 50th. Bama will make up a lot of ground next week.
Anyway, the Fox Sports guys was very unprofessional in the way he belabored the point.
Typical Fox Sports...!

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

That's Joel Klatt. A useless waste of air time. A former bad QB for Colorado now a bad color man for FOX.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Wow Baker being classless again today. He has been taunting the other team all day. Ridiculous that people actually like this guy.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

The only thing good about Fox Sports college football is that it is on television . . . Their announcers are wretched.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

The mulleted one is getting spanked by the guy 2 weeks older than dirt
I can't believe it and don't want to jinx it. I feel like my glee earlier is the reason UVA went to crap and Miami scored 30 unanswered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Well, mighty ND is going to eek out a win over Navy.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

Truly a jerk ! Who talks smack to Kansas football ?
Wow Baker being classless again today. He has been taunting the other team all day. Ridiculous that people actually like this guy.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Maybe the Big can score this year if they have a rep in the playoffs.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

GMac leading the Baker Mayfield love fest in their game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.