Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Mercer...

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I thought Jalen played a very good game. It's become obvious why Saban has never flinched from him being the #1 QB. He just doesn't make mistakes that change the game and delivers when necessary.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Saban did not mention injuries (was not asked) and did not mention Papps (was not asked) during his post-game presser. No idea when we will know more.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I sincerely hope I`m as wrong as can be but I think we`ve already seen the best football that Hand will play for Alabama. I would love for him to make me eat those words ( on the field, of course! ).

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Saban said Andy Papp had a pulled muscle so they played it safe and let him sit. Said he could have played if needed. Hope he and minkah are 100 percent for Auburn.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I sincerely hope I`m as wrong as can be but I think we`ve already seen the best football that Hand will play for Alabama. I would love for him to make me eat those words ( on the field, of course! ).
Make the playoffs and he will have a month to heal up.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Studs of the Game:
Offense- Calvin Ridley. Really impressed with all the WRs blocking today.

Defense: Dylan Moses & Quinnen Williams

Special Teams: JK Scott- he did ALL the kicking today. That young man can be a one person kicking unit in the NFL & should make himself a lot of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Didn't get to watch it. Any major headlines, injuries, etc from the game?
Coach said in his post game presser- no injuries of significance in the game today. Everyone is fine. Papp could’ve played but held him out

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
You can't convince me that Alabama playing a FCS opponent at this point in the year is a bad thing. Alabama needed this.
This year you are correct. And I took my whole family today. We had GREAT seats with a meal @ the scholarship club. Didn’t cost me a dime except for gasoline. Great fan experience for everyone.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.