Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Mercer...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Did anyone else at the game have concession stand problems? Went to grab a drink and popcorn during halftime to find out the concession stand was already out of popcorn and coke. That was on a day the stands weren't very full.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
My relative who works at the University said there is a fake Lane Kiffin account out there. People think its him but it's not. I wonder if this is true. He seems to know for a fact though, but he did not say how he knows.
The one that Brad linked is the real account. Too many media members follow the account and make a big deal about what he tweets for it not to be the real one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Did anyone else at the game have concession stand problems? Went to grab a drink and popcorn during halftime to find out the concession stand was already out of popcorn and coke. That was on a day the stands weren't very full.

Nope. If you go to visitor side, it was plenty of popcorn and coke. I grabbed some in second quarter.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Hopefully, nothing too serious but from what I hear, some of Auburn's guys got banged up in the La. Monroe game.
Six players were banged up in the game yesterday. I think Auburn team is more banged up to this point and of all those tough games they played this year... I wouldn't be shocked if they got tired in 3rd quarter.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

Yes. It took forever to get a few drinks and a hotdog. That would be the only negative to he game for us. The dog was good though.

I was on the home side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.