Iron Bowl Week, It's On

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
The Auburn Tigers/War Eagles/Plainsmen are the most awesome team ever. Alabama should be thankful to be allowed on the field with them. They are bigger, faster and better looking than Alabama and may hang 100 of us. Gus will take CNS to school and total humiliation will ride the bus back to Tuscaloosa ...

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Re: Iron Bowl Week ,It's On

I don't think they want to do that but I have a feeling that's what's going to happen. Should be a good game but I believe this will be the game plan (at least at first).
Almost can’t imagine them going slow with malzahn, would love to see the turmoil on his face with the game in our hands and them playing slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Back in the old Bamanation days there was an image of a cartoon character peeing an an Auburn flag. That was pretty funny. Had to be 98 or 99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
I can see JK Scott being a HUGE factor producing hidden yards; he should be good for at least a 50 yd advantage forcing the barn the make long drives.
Roll Damn Tide

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Couple barn fans at work seem to have lost some weight during the season; I guess getting on and off the gus bus must be good exercise

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Recap of Saban vs barners...... Lost yr 1 with a lousy team, lost to barn with Cam, lost to barn on kick 6. Now he won 7 of 10 games, and the ones he lost only when Cam beat us did we get beat by the barn. The first yr we lost a lot of games, kick 6 was not really a big loss in my book. Cam game was only one where I would say we got beat straight up by a better barn team, or really by a better player. Saban has out scored barn 241-169 in those 10 games. We have beaten barn 3 straight. I like the fact that Nick Saban has pretty much owned auburn in his ten games. I see this continuing this yr. We keep carry on in check and force stidham to beat us we will win. he is a good QB but he is no watson. All we need i to keep them from running free and pressure stidham some. I would bet the bank Saban an Pruitt will pressure stidham into INT's. Hold carry on to 100 yards or so and hold them to 21 points. This offense can put up 30 on just about any team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.