Iron Bowl Week, It's On

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
So; Mrs. Cruiser is an Auburn grad and her sister flew in from Dallas last week to go the La Monroe game and visit some classmates. She just got her new IPhone X and was showing me the quality of the camera pics; which is quite good. As she was scrolling through the images I go "wait a minute, are those this week?" I could not believe it; they rolled Toomer's Corner to celebrate their "big" win.
Some tradition?? Laughable.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
So; Mrs. Cruiser is an Auburn grad and her sister flew in from Dallas last week to go the La Monroe game and visit some classmates. She just got her new IPhone X and was showing me the quality of the camera pics; which is quite good. As she was scrolling through the images I go "wait a minute, are those this week?" I could not believe it; they rolled Toomer's Corner to celebrate their "big" win.
Some tradition?? Laughable.
Well they needed to celebrate, as they will not get that chance this Saturday.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
This deserves to be mentioned:
Does Jeremy Pruitt have Auburn’s number?
Pruitt, who played at Alabama and later was a position coach under Nick Saban, is 4-0 against Auburn as a defensive coordinator. That includes a win over the Tigers in the 2014 BCS National Championship Game when he was with Florida State, victories in 2014 and 2015 when he was at Georgia and in 2016 at Alabama.
Here's to hoping that Coach Pruitt hates the Barn as much as I do (which is a considerable amount).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.