Dylan Moses and his performance today

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think he will be fine next week. He was very good today and seem like he's getting better each week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Definitely encouraging. Auburn is a big step up in terms of eye candy and blocking ability up front but he's getting better quick.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Watching him today, it's clear he is going to be a heckuva player for us. He seemed to play a lot more instinctively today and let his natural ability dominate. Obviously, his assignments and getting everyone lined up aren't second nature to him yet. It will be interesting to see if he gets more time over Holcombe next week. I guess it comes down to whether pure ability wins out over knowledge of the defense.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Booger McFarland said he's an outside LB playing middle LB and check back next week after the Awburn game. Haters gonna hate.
Booger's been bitter about Moses flipping from LSU for months. It all started in the Spring with this take that was proven wrong today.

When he tried to cover his butt and explain some, Christian Miller wanted none of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I don’t see how an analyst can say an 18 year old is not instinctive enough and never will be to play a certain position. Of course if you know the history of Dylan Moses recruitment it’s clear why Booger is salty about Moses wearing Crimson..

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
There are differences between inside and outside but a great linebacker can be good at either, after all this is football, speed, power, strength, quick thinking these are the raw materials needed for success no matter what position. As for Moses there is no question his athletic presence was what we were missing against Miss State. No offense to Holcombe, he's a tough gritty player but not necessarily athletic enough for a full time starting assignment. Mercer is not Auburn but for Moses it's not his physical ability, it's knowing what to do and being confident. We will definitely miss Hamilton but Moses is our best bet to beat the Barn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.