JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Mercer wrap-up: Hard to find fault with total domination
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 18th, 2017 10:03 PM

If the main goal coming out of Alabama’s game against Mercer Saturday was to avoid major injuries, Alabama checked off that box. If the goal was to give linebacker Dylan Moses as many snaps as possible to prepare him for Auburn, the Crimson Tide was able to […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
First time reading King's story. Hope he has a very successful life no matter where he winds up. Having a degree from Alabama and all of the life he has has already lived can take him a long way if he lets it. God speed. RTR

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Touching story about King. While I don't know all of the details, I can't imagine why no one from his family came down for Senior Day. Wish nothing but the best for him as he finishes out this season and starts his life as a college graduate.

Roll Tide Jamar King!

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Touching story about King. While I don't know all of the details, I can't imagine why no one from his family came down for Senior Day. Wish nothing but the best for him as he finishes out this season and starts his life as a college graduate.

Roll Tide Jamar King!
Probably could not afford the trip.

Hopefully he can get some snaps to just clog up the middle and give some other guys a breather.

If we make it through this week and thereafter, it will have taken a total team effort unlike any other run we have had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.