Funnymaine week 12

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
There is only two good things to come from Star Wars:

1. Hans Solo (in some ways a predecessor to Malcolm Reynolds)
2. John Williams

Everything else is just "meh" to me.

This video was lazy and unimaginative. I get he was put in a tough spot because of all the blowouts and crappy games but I would have prefer that he took the week off or made a video talking about Iron Bowl week.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I watched Star Wars a few yrs after it came out, was not impressed at all. heard so much hype of how great it was, I was let down, never watched another one. To each his own. I find some things good others hate, and hate what others say is good. That is just life. I did not hate it cause it was sci fi, I like some sci fi just not that one. Then again we can all agree on liking one thing BAMA FOOTBALL, but every movie I have seen tied to Bama has been pretty bad. especially the Bear movies, they were just bad. I know they will make a Saban movie when he retires, lets hope they do a decent job on it. I cringe at the thought of hating a Saban movie LOL

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
It's okay guys... it's just a free video on Youtube, no need to go all Siskel & Ebert about it.

I hope his Rotten Tomatoes score doesn't take a nose dive from all these negative criticisms, :tongue:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.