Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Bama- 28

barn- 14

FWIW, IMO, Josh Jacobs is going to go off in this game.

RTR!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I personally don’t see Wiscy winning out. However, if they do and the BAMA-AU game was a close game, say 31-27 type ball game, I think the committee when evaluating all teams would have trouble leaving us out knowing the LB’s would’ve made a difference.

They set precedent with Ohio St last year.

A one loss BAMA would have a better resume over a 2 loss AU or 1 loss UGA IMO. Especially when taking the Clemson precedence of 2 weeks ago when the committee chair said the loss to Syracuse doesn’t hurt them.

Would definitely have a better resume than a 1 loss OU. Losing at home to a team with their 3rd string QB.

All that said, their will be chaos. Wouldn’t be surprised if SC beat Clemson, and/or Ohio St beats Wiscy, and/or OU loses in the B12 Champ game.
Nope - your best wins would be over LSU and MSU. Not a better resume than either GA or Auburn. But I do hope that USCe beats Clemson.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I predict that the Barn will score more points against Bama than any opponent so far this year. We will WIN, IF we score more points than those plains people. This could be close like the two Clemson games the past two years. Our OFFENSE needs to click and keep their offense off the field. Our defense needs to STOP their RB's and put that QB on his backside. We need that Barn defense very, very TIRED because they are on the field 40+ minutes.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
I’m in between studying so I figured I would at least start one pick’em thread this season. :cool2:

I will be watching the game, but probably not enjoying it as I got a test two days later.

Anyway, this is for a trip to the SECCG, and it’s at Auburn. Even with our defense being thin, I like our chances and I never pick against Bama with CNS in charge.

Bama wins 31-24
good to see you post!!! Good luck on you're test!!! RTR!!!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Nope - your best wins would be over LSU and MSU. Not a better resume than either GA or Auburn. But I do hope that USCe beats Clemson.
I’d argue our defeat of FSU would be a better win than any UGA has had. Had FSU not lost Francois, they are a totally different team. They were talking about it on ESPN that had he stayed healthy along with a couple of others, they would be a 10 win team. I know, woulda, coulda,......

Definitely make for Chaos if BAMA and Wiscy were to lose before the final rankings.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Auburn has two losses and wins over MSU and Georgia. Georgia has a win over Notre Dame and MSU. We also have a win over MSU and the LSU team that beat AU. I'm not sure how you deduce that their resumes are better than ours. Our FSU win doesn't carry the weight that we thought it would, but if all of our primary wins are over the same team, how does that make their resumes better than ours. They both beat MSU worse than we did, but they did it on their home fields. We beat other common opponents worse than they did, so I can't understand how a one loss and two loss team have better resumes. I don't understand how people love this eye test thing better than on the field results thing. If AU beats us in a close game on their home field, I still think our resume is stronger than most at 11-1. It would be better than UGA, in my opinion. Just in case, though, I hope we stripe these tigers good Saturday.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.