Shout out to Mark Ingram!!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ingram's run in OT set up the winning field goal...the OL is opening holes and he is seeing them better than ever. Glad to see that he and Kamara have blended so...helps a team if the "stars" are team oriented and not selfish.
When Ingram was at his best was when he would almost literally pinball off of people. I’ve seen him do that more this year than since he’s been in the pros. Hit the hole fast and then shed blockers before the6 even have a chance to grab him.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
When Ingram was at his best was when he would almost literally pinball off of people. I’ve seen him do that more this year than since he’s been in the pros. Hit the hole fast and then shed blockers before the6 even have a chance to grab him.
It’s amazing how a real OL makes such a difference in the NFL. BLUE FONT of course.

Just glad they actually committed to balancing their offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
How did you not know he had originally played at Bama was what I was really asking
Did he actually play at Bama? I do not remember him playing, Again I never said I know the roster top to bottom. I watch games and follow some of the side stories but not all of them. Maybe I am not a total Bama fan, but I enjoy the games but do not spend every waking hour following every player and every little thing about the team. Not to mention a few years back I was lucky to see the games in replay as my job forced a lot of travel. I did not have access to all the info I do now, nor did I have the time to follow closely all things Bama. Not to nit pick but not everyone here is as informed as some others. This is why I come here to get info I do not have. Don't hate me cause I am not up to date on everything LOL:)

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Did he actually play at Bama? I do not remember him playing, Again I never said I know the roster top to bottom. I watch games and follow some of the side stories but not all of them. Maybe I am not a total Bama fan, but I enjoy the games but do not spend every waking hour following every player and every little thing about the team. Not to mention a few years back I was lucky to see the games in replay as my job forced a lot of travel. I did not have access to all the info I do now, nor did I have the time to follow closely all things Bama. Not to nit pick but not everyone here is as informed as some others. This is why I come here to get info I do not have. Don't hate me cause I am not up to date on everything LOL:)
I wouldn't expect a closet-Barner to know the depth chart up and down ;) RTR!!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I'm very happy for Mark, but the day he was drafted by the Saints I said his talent would ultimately be wasted. I think from a statistical standpoint I was and still am right. I know the flip side is that his lack of use by the Saints probably gives him three, four more years in the league. But I would have loved to see what he could have done if he would have went to a team that actually ran the ball. Either way, I'm glad he's having his time to shine.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I'm very happy for Mark, but the day he was drafted by the Saints I said his talent would ultimately be wasted. I think from a statistical standpoint I was and still am right. I know the flip side is that his lack of use by the Saints probably gives him three, four more years in the league. But I would have loved to see what he could have done if he would have went to a team that actually ran the ball. Either way, I'm glad he's having his time to shine.
Anyone familiar with his contract know if he can make one more good contract to make sure he is financially secure? I do not like great Bama players to be screwed later once they graduate.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
And maybe the way they used him, will allow him to live another 60 years.....a little less pain free.....

I'm proud of him. You probably know as well as I do -- that people in Louisiana have hated him since he got here. He's going to end up unseating Deuce next year -- so his place in Saints History will be solidified, then the bandwagon folks will start praising him.....that's how it works down here.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Living in New Orleans and following the Saints, I was really happy when they picked Mark in the draft. But after watching the way the Saints used for the first several years, I wanted him out of there. You knew that if the Saints put Mark in the game, it was run. They're finally letting him show what he can do.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.