Auburn’s injuries heading into a game against Alabama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-football-gus-malzahn-injury-report-ulm-iron-bowl

Might want to keep eyes on Holland, Williams and Wooten. They already lost Pettway for the season.

I don't think Johnson (RB) is healthy either.
Tre aggravated a nagging shoulder injury and is likely out.

Jeremiah's looks like a concussion and stinger. He's supposedly already cleared protocol. Should be good to go.

Everything else among the role players was minor. They're all expected to be good to go.

Bubba is not expected back, but they're keeping that one close to the vest, so who knows. Might be one of those things where he warms up and doesn't see the field.

Kerryon is fine.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
If I were Auburn, I'd play it close to the vest too.
Big game with all the marbles up for grabs, I'd hazard a guess that the walking wounded will try to play.

Last edited:

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
To state the obvious, at this time of the year every starter and sub who plays much is "hurt" in one way or another. The question is where, how much does it hurt and can they play with pain without damaging themselves irreparably. AU's injury list is not nearly as long nor as severe as Bama's. They should be fine...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Tre aggravated a nagging shoulder injury and is likely out.

Jeremiah's looks like a concussion and stinger. He's supposedly already cleared protocol. Should be good to go.

Everything else among the role players was minor. They're all expected to be good to go.

Bubba is not expected back, but they're keeping that one close to the vest, so who knows. Might be one of those things where he warms up and doesn't see the field.

Kerryon is fine.
Who`s Bubba? I don`t know their players that well.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They're just hurt not injured. Wouldn't expect it to change their defensive performance in any significant fashion.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.