Early Odds for Rivalry Week (2017) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
And it's all come to this...One of the weirdest seasons in recent memory comes down to rivalry week.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling or other degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy responsibly!

• Miss. St is a 17 pt favorite over Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl
  • In the Commonwealth Cup, VaTech is a 7pt favorite over Virginia
  • Mizzou is an 11 pt favorite over Arkansas in The Battle Line Rivalry
  • Miami (FL) is a 14 pt favorite over Pitt
  • In the battle for the Heroes Trophy, Nebraska is a 3 pt underdog to Iowa
  • In The War on I-4, South Florida is an 11pt underdog to UCF
  • In THE GAME, Ohio St. is an 11 pt favorite over Michigan
  • Vandy is only a 1 pt underdog to Tennessee
  • Kansas St. is a 3 pt favorite over Iowa St. in Farmageddon
  • Kentucky is a 10pt underdog to Louisville in The Governor's Cup
  • Georgia Tech goes into Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate as a 11 pt underdog to Georgia
  • Washington goes into the Apple Cup as a 9.5 pt favorite over Wazzu
  • Undefeated Wisconsin is a 17 pt favorite at Minnesota in the Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe
  • In the Battle for The Legends Trophy, Notre Dame is a 2.5 pt favorite over Stanford
  • South Carolina is a 14 pt underdog to Clemson in The Palmetto Bowl
  • TAMU is a 10 pt underdog to LSU
  • The Territorial Cup between Arizona & Arizona St. is a Pick 'Em
  • With Will Grier leaving yesterday's game with a gruesome injury and out next week, West Va is a 23 pt underdog to Oklahoma
  • Oregon is a 26 pt favorite over Oregon St. in the Civil War
  • Bama is a 4 pt favorite over Auburn in The Iron Bowl
  • Florida St. is a 5 pt favorite over Florida

Enjoy the games!!!! And remember, be nice to your neighbors and family. It's just a game played by young people. If your life starts & stops with this, please re-evaluate life.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I think that 4 pt spread will go up initially.

At least Vandy or TenorC will have 1 SEC win after this week. As to who, it's a toss up.

It's sad the FSU, Gators game is the under card game in Florida this week below South Florida vs UCF.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think that 4 pt spread will go up initially.

At least Vandy or TenorC will get 1 SEC win after this week. As to who, it's a toss up.

It's sad the FSU, Gators game is the under card game in Florida this week behind South Florida vs UCF.

The only movement that matters would have happened by now. All the sharks get their bets in as soon as the books open. That period is done. No movement. Either way, we win the game going away.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
The only movement that matters would have happened by now. All the sharks get their bets in as soon as the books open. That period is done. No movement. Either way, we win the game going away.
I hope so. I posted Auburn Injuries in the other thread and how I thought that might impact the game in some kind of way.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Seems to me that LSU ought to be able to beat TAMU by more than 10. Game being played at night at Baton Rouge. TAMU has never beaten LSU since joining the SEC. LSU has beaten them 6 straight times (2011 Cotton Bowl and 5-0 in SEC play). I'll take LSU (-10).

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
And it's all come to this...One of the weirdest seasons in recent memory comes down to rivalry week.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling or other degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy responsibly!

• Miss. St is a 17 pt favorite over Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl
  • In the Commonwealth Cup, VaTech is a 7pt favorite over Virginia
  • Mizzou is an 11 pt favorite over Arkansas in The Battle Line Rivalry
  • Miami (FL) is a 14 pt favorite over Pitt
  • In the battle for the Heroes Trophy, Nebraska is a 3 pt underdog to Iowa
  • In The War on I-4, South Florida is an 11pt underdog to UCF
  • In THE GAME, Ohio St. is an 11 pt favorite over Michigan
  • Vandy is only a 1 pt underdog to Tennessee
  • Kansas St. is a 3 pt favorite over Iowa St. in Farmageddon
  • Kentucky is a 10pt underdog to Louisville in The Governor's Cup
  • Georgia Tech goes into Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate as a 11 pt underdog to Georgia
  • Washington goes into the Apple Cup as a 9.5 pt favorite over Wazzu
  • Undefeated Wisconsin is a 17 pt favorite at Minnesota in the Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe
  • In the Battle for The Legends Trophy, Notre Dame is a 2.5 pt favorite over Stanford
  • South Carolina is a 14 pt underdog to Clemson in The Palmetto Bowl
  • TAMU is a 10 pt underdog to LSU
  • The Territorial Cup between Arizona & Arizona St. is a Pick 'Em
  • With Will Grier leaving yesterday's game with a gruesome injury and out next week, West Va is a 23 pt underdog to Oklahoma
  • Oregon is a 26 pt favorite over Oregon St. in the Civil War
  • Bama is a 4 pt favorite over Auburn in The Iron Bowl
  • Florida St. is a 5 pt favorite over Florida

Enjoy the games!!!! And remember, be nice to your neighbors and family. It's just a game played by young people. If your life starts & stops with this, please re-evaluate life.
Am I wrong to think that Kentucky could keep it closer than ten points to Louisiville? Do not think they win but I think they make it a game.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Tennessee beat Georgia Tech. I know that the transitive property is not exact in college football but it does show weaknesses and strengths of some teams.
Does it factor Georgia Tech fumbling late in the game to give Tennessee a chance to comeback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Does it factor Georgia Tech fumbling late in the game to give Tennessee a chance to comeback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Georgia Tech is 98th in the nation in turnover margin. They absolutely suck at preventing fumbles. UGA is tied at 54th.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Am I wrong to think that Kentucky could keep it closer than ten points to Louisiville? Do not think they win but I think they make it a game.
Yeah, if UK is catching 10 points at home, I think I would probably take that bet. I wouldn't bet much on it because UK is very inconsistent, but I would take a small wager.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Tennessee beat Georgia Tech. I know that the transitive property is not exact in college football but it does show weaknesses and strengths of some teams.
A team in the 1st week of the season is very rarely anything close to that same team by the 12th game of the season.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
GaTech has a terrible football team this year. Even their option attack is not going to help them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.