News Article: Ole Miss Player Dee Anderson Looking to Transfer After Being Misled About NCAA Invest

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Built in problem... He is suing Ole Sis and Coaches. Lots of universities may not want the baggage that goes with him. (Honesty Hurts)

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
If I'm running a program that an OM player wants to join, I think the answer would be a resounding no. There was so much corruption there I wouldn't touch one of their players.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If I'm running a program that an OM player wants to join, I think the answer would be a resounding no. There was so much corruption there I wouldn't touch one of their players.
The only difference from OM and most every other school was their sloppiness and arrogance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
The only difference from OM and most every other school was their sloppiness and arrogance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly enough you are very correct from my perspective. If anyone thinks there is a "pure" school they are delusional. Does that mean the school and/or coach is doing something? No. But each school has plenty of boosters with small egos who are wannabe's. RTR.

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011
I'll just drop this off for your reading pleasure---------

http://winningcureseverything.com/p...-miss-tom-mars-responds-message-board-rumors/

Tom Mars - Quote -

What’s more, nobody outside of Oxford cares enough about Ole Miss football to spend one minute being part of a conspiracy to hurt the school or its football program. If these fanatic Ole Miss fans aren’t happy about all the recent challenges facing the football program, I’d suggest they take a cold, hard look at how the Ole Miss leadership brought this on themselves. If they need to blame someone in order to feel better about themselves, that would be the rational place to start.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I'll just drop this off for your reading pleasure---------

http://winningcureseverything.com/p...-miss-tom-mars-responds-message-board-rumors/

Tom Mars - Quote -

What’s more, nobody outside of Oxford cares enough about Ole Miss football to spend one minute being part of a conspiracy to hurt the school or its football program. If these fanatic Ole Miss fans aren’t happy about all the recent challenges facing the football program, I’d suggest they take a cold, hard look at how the Ole Miss leadership brought this on themselves. If they need to blame someone in order to feel better about themselves, that would be the rational place to start.
Wow. So they wouldn’t issue the apology to Nutt because they knew it could open a legal Pandora’s Box with what they had led recruits to believe?

Oh what a tattered web we weave....

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Lied to? Who are they kidding? They willingly suspended their disbelief in the hopes that Ole Miss would slide.
I agree. Every player there know the truth and choose to ignore it for whatever reason. They should get zero special consideration for transferring.

OBMS

1st Team
Jan 9, 2011
Once again the Ole Miss apologists wrote their "inside" information---sanctions will come down in six to eight weeks. Eight weeks was last Tuesday.
Once again their "sauces" were wrong and the National writers who said back in September that the sanctions would not be made public until after the Ole Miss v MS State game were correct. Yet all the sheep believed the lying liars who have been lying to them since 2013.

LOL - everyone laugh at Ole Miss writers and fans---- again.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Pat Forde reported that Ole Miss reversed course and lifted limitations on football transfer this afternoon. Gotta be good news for other SEC Teams.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.