2018 Prospect: #1 OLB JJ Peterson Updates

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
So is there still a possibility with him coming to the National Championship celebration recruitment weekend???? Reconsidering his commitment???

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Maybe Coach Saban is "awarding" him to UcheaT out of gratitude for Pruitt's dedication to his old job over his new one leading up to the NCG...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Stay tuned on this one ...not as cut & dry as I once thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mack, do you or anyone else have an idea where Peterson sits grade wise? I've got family and friends that live in that area that say he has significant work to get done in the classroom.

Just wondering if you or others have heard similar.

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Was told pruitt will hire probst in hopes of bringing Peterson with him. Peterson had been a silent commit, obviously not now and most likely ship has sailed. Rtr

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Was told pruitt will hire probst in hopes of bringing Peterson with him. Peterson had been a silent commit, obviously not now and most likely ship has sailed. Rtr

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Doing this sort of thing IMO is something that successful, well-established programs ( AKA Alabama, tOSU ) don`t either need to do or consider. Shows the status of the UT program.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Don't they (Pruitt & Probst) have a long standing relationship?

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Word around here (I live in the next county to where Propst coaches and our head coach is rumored to be his heir apparent) is that Probst isn’t going anywhere at this moment. Could that change, sure, but at this moment he is the Colquitt County Packer football coach.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.