the georgia dome is no more, it has ceased to be

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I've been to The new MB Stadium for a soccer match and for the Bama-FSU game. It's an outstanding venue. I can't imagine there being a poor sightline in the place. Put it on your lists!
The Ga dome was cool. Not bad at all. But the new stadium is so much better for viewing. I'd be willing to bet the upper decks arent as bad as the Ga dome was.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Attended the Bama--UF SEC Championship where we lost on a trick play. I thought it was the best stadium I had ever seen. I cannot imagine what the Mercedes stadium must be like...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The Ga dome was cool. Not bad at all. But the new stadium is so much better for viewing. I'd be willing to bet the upper decks arent as bad as the Ga dome was.
i have only sat in the middle sections, but folks i have talked to said the upper decks were much better than the dome.

JT4UA

Scout Team
May 13, 2008
Ball Ground, GA

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
They should have named it the Bama dome, we had more success there than Georgia ever did LOL

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I see what you did there with the title, 92. Nice.
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to dredge up the Dead Parrot Sketch.

"No, I'm not having any of it. The palindrome of 'Bolton' would be 'notlob'."

So, how many here actually know someone from Bolton? If so, you would understand "I can't think of anything more offensive than Bolton."

Except maybe Blackpool.

Maybe.

OK, probably...............

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.