2017 Week 13 Game Week Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conference Updates, etc.)

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I can't pin point the reason(s) but the deeper we get into this "Iron Bowl" week the more confident I get. I really like B1G's breakdowns and input. Thanks B1G.

I see it this way. Keeping the Barn offense in 2nd-3rd and long is key. Defensively we'll be the defense we normally are but with a couple wrinkles to pressure Stidham, get him rattled and minimize the KJ effect. I expect the offense to go quick in the first half and get the front seven winded with slants, bootlegs and jet sweeps. Then pop some tight end and mid range passes when the secondary has to move up and make 'em soft on the back end.

RTR!!!

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Actually word is the opposite, Miller and Mack are likely back and Lewis a game time decision. Viewing time at practice is very small. I expect no one to know for sure until game day

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Actually word is the opposite, Miller and Mack are likely back and Lewis a game time decision. Viewing time at practice is very small. I expect no one to know for sure until game day
That was the insinuation by Rodney Orr tonight on TI. I was surprised at Wilson's possible return. It would be great.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
About winning...lot of people around the nation just think these big time recruits just want to put in their three years and go pro.
Agree completely. Even when they are sometimes accused of not playing hard, it is rarely the case. Sometimes, for various reasons, they lose a bit of edge. But you just can't play at this level and not play hard.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read where Saban said Andy Papponastas was a game time decision. I hope that he is just keeping Gus guessing. I sure hope he can kick so JK doesn't have to do everything.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
At this point I'm a gametime decision. I don't know about yall but this game is huge on so many levels for me. All my wives family is big time barn fans. The bad kind of fans to a point I hate au. Also I'm a huge fan of Alabama just want them to win every game and win a national championship.
So my nerves are on edge but I am trying to hang in there and root for my team!!!!

P.S. Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck sir. I hope Bama pulls it out for all of our sakes.
At this point I'm a gametime decision. I don't know about yall but this game is huge on so many levels for me. All my wives family is big time barn fans. The bad kind of fans to a point I hate au. Also I'm a huge fan of Alabama just want them to win every game and win a national championship.
So my nerves are on edge but I am trying to hang in there and root for my team!!!!

P.S. Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I kinda figured we were riding with JC Hassenauer at LG through the regular season plus potential SECCG. The injury Pierschbacher suffered is a tough one to play through as a lineman.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.