SEC Shorts: If Alabama and Auburn Were on a Dating Show

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I know it fits the stereotype, but I honestly do not think I could have married a girl that graduated from Auburn or Tennessee (include UCLA and Notre Dame for me as well). I would just find too many reasons to pick at her for where they went to school, and having to split the TV when both of our schools are playing? Impossible. That isn't to say that there aren't girls that are marriage-material that attended Auburn or Tennessee; I'm just saying I'm not sure I could've made that jump myself. Thankfully, my wife also graduated from Alabama.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I know it fits the stereotype, but I honestly do not think I could have married a girl that graduated from Auburn or Tennessee (include UCLA and Notre Dame for me as well). I would just find too many reasons to pick at her for where they went to school, and having to split the TV when both of our schools are playing? Impossible. That isn't to say that there aren't girls that are marriage-material that attended Auburn or Tennessee; I'm just saying I'm not sure I could've made that jump myself. Thankfully, my wife also graduated from Alabama.
They are rare, but some are marriage material.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.