Game Thread: UT-Arlington Comes to Tuscaloosa

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Wheeeeeewwww

HUGE win for this young bunch. This win will look good at tournament time. UTA will win a lot of games.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Good win! I like this team. Defense came through. Offense overcomes a 12 point deficit. Solid win over a quality mid major in UTA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Coach Avery talking to the young man, Nel, on UT-Arlington, was a cool sight to see.

With that said, I wanted to see what kind of guts this team has, and they showed a lot. Right now, any win is a good win.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
We lost the driving the ball her late and the 3 was not dropping. Thats how they got back in this.
Pretty much; just a short dry spell by Bama. The missed three's were good looks after penetration with the ball but I think Sip was right about the guards attacking. Sexton got back on this and broke the spell. UTA hit some tough 3's at the same time.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A confidence building ending. A win we're glad to get and will look good as the season moves along. Happy this game is behind us.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Great win. Truly great win with Petty missing those open looks. I don't expect him to miss to many open looks like that all year long the guy is a pure shooter. Sexton played great. Herb Jones drawing those charges was outstanding. Sexton's defense on that last play was a thing of beauty. Really really happy with the way our guys fought and clawed their way to a victory. AJ looked great also. He gave us some big moments when we needed them. Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Ingram played 29 minutes, only took 4 shots, scored 6 points. He did shoot 8 free throws so he was getting to the basket, but we need him to be a bigger part of the offense. Sexton, while he can carry the team at times, will have off nights and someone else will have to help provide the points - especially when Petty is also having a poor shooting night, like tonight. Jones defense was key in clutch time, 9 big rebounds.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Ingram played 29 minutes, only took 4 shots, scored 6 points. He did shoot 8 free throws so he was getting to the basket, but we need him to be a bigger part of the offense. Sexton, while he can carry the team at times, will have off nights and someone else will have to help provide the points - especially when Petty is also having a poor shooting night, like tonight. Jones defense was key in clutch time, 9 big rebounds.
We're going to be allright

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.