CFN - Alabama vs Auburn Prediction...

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
BAMA had one bad game. Miss. State, but has been consistently really good all year. And, won the bad game.
AUBURN had one great game. Georgia. But, has been consistently not impressive all year. And, actually lost two games.
BAMA has in my opinion the very best coaching staff in America. Auburn has a mediocre at best coaching staff. My Opinion.
I will stick with the undefeated consistent team with the best coach, and only one loss. Yes, the linebacker unit is beat up, but across the board BAMA has more talent, and will be ready to play.
ROLL TIDE

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
My only concern is we don't seem to be that great of a road team. We have wins by 8 and 7, not counting Vandy. Some of this could be that we will face three of our best opponents on the road this year and only one "tough" home game in LSU. I definitely think we have the edge in coaching, QB, WR, RB, Punting. If we can play so the OL/DL matchups are pushes, we win going away. If not, it will be a matter of scheming to maximize our strengths and attack their weaknesses. I like our chances. I think we win by 10.

My only concern is we don't seem to be that great of a road team. We have wins by 8 and 7, not counting Vandy. Some of this could be that we will face three of our best opponents on the road this year and only one "tough" home game in LSU. I definitely think we have the edge in coaching, QB, WR, RB, Punting. If we can play so the OL/DL matchups are pushes, we win going away. If not, it will be a matter of scheming to maximize our strengths and attack their weaknesses. I like our chances. I think we win by 10.
FSU wasn’t last year you know. I see what you mean though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.