Link: Nurse poses as male doc to entice female victims into sending nude pix...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, don't send nude pictures over the internet or your phone to otherwise strangers and you won't have this problem. Just sayin...
True. However, I find this one bizarre beyond belief. She would set up rendezvous with these women and then not show but stalk them. She's obviously too disturbed to serve as a nurse...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Naked pic because they thought she was a doctor? Years ago I would go clubbing with a buddy of mine. He would tell all the gals he was a doctor. The girls would swarm all over him. He could barely speak the King's English and dressed with the taste of a flashing neon sign. Certainly not a doctor. I would tell the girls the truth, "I am between jobs". They couldn't get away from me fast enough. :mad2:

And no people, my looks had nothing to do with it!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I mean, she obviously digs girls, but she comes on as a man. That's a strategy for failure - fishing in the wrong pond. Why didn't she stalk gay or bi girls and come on as a successful female doctor?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Naked pic because they thought she was a doctor? Years ago I would go clubbing with a buddy of mine. He would tell all the gals he was a doctor. The girls would swarm all over him. He could barely speak the King's English and dressed with the taste of a flashing neon sign. Certainly not a doctor. I would tell the girls the truth, "I am between jobs". They couldn't get away from me fast enough. :mad2:

And no people, my looks had nothing to do with it!
Note to self.....wear lab scrubs to the bar along with my hospital ID badge....

Got it.

(I’ve been called doctor more than once and it’s gotten me out of speeding tickets).

Hmmmmm......

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Why would you send naked (or even fully clothed) pictures of yourself to a stranger on the internet? If I have a medical problem, I will speak to a doctor in person. I survived testicular cancer. I did do some research before seeing a doctor, but I certainly didn’t send pictures to anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
I mean, she obviously digs girls, but she comes on as a man. That's a strategy for failure - fishing in the wrong pond. Why didn't she stalk gay or bi girls and come on as a successful female doctor?
Ever seen the MTV show Catfish? It’s not that uncommon for people like that to be barking up the wrong tree.

Bama Torch in Pcola

Hall of Fame
Dec 18, 2002
Why doesn't she just join a gym? She could hang out in the locker room and see all the naked women she wants. I'm thinking it isn't so much the nude women for her as it is the ruse itself. She liked playing the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.