EAstore.com is selling NCAA 2006 right now! NOT pre-order.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Oh, right. This is only for PS2. Sorry!

A guy over on maddenmania.com just posted his confirmation email from EA stating that his copy has SHIPPED, with expedited shipping. He should have it tomorrow.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
Vertical said:
Oh, right. This is only for PS2. Sorry!

A guy over on maddenmania.com just posted his confirmation email from EA stating that his copy has SHIPPED, with expedited shipping. He should have it tomorrow.
I guess I could always drag out the PS2.... I wonder if they will release the xbox version early as well?

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I ordered mine today. The free shipping offer only applies to standard shipping which is 4-5 days. That's what I went with. At least I have it about a week earlier than I thought.

bamafan in TX

Scout Team
Jul 16, 2004
Are you sure it will ship today b/c I read elsewhere that it is a glitch on their website and that they are sticking to the July 12th date to ship??

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Sorry guys. The EA Store has placed NCAA 2006 back as a "Pre-Order" and "Future Release". Not coming out early. I will cancel my order and buy from GameStop as I had originally planned. I have it reserved there anyway.

BIG DADDY

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 13, 1999
Houston Al.
Vertical, I saw where you posted that you ordered today at maddenmania, So i went over to Eastore and ordered also :)

Im coachdenz11 over at MM

BD

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Oh, it'll still let you order it, it's just a 'pre-order'. Although they've once again changed the status back to CURRENT. I'm getting very tired of their website switching back and forth.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
Vertical said:
Oh, it'll still let you order it, it's just a 'pre-order'. Although they've once again changed the status back to CURRENT. I'm getting very tired of their website switching back and forth.
I tried it yesterday afternoon and it still said current. I may just leave it though even if they change it bacl to a pre-order. It will save me a trip to the store. However it didnt say anything about a pre-order.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.