Kiffin tweets photo of Coach Saban in ripped up jeans.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Exactly what is the point to this tweet, other than showing Kiffen is a idiot? he is a grown man posting this juvenile stuff on the internet. Grow up lane and maybe a real team will offer you a job. Keep this up and you may not keep the low level Coaching job you have. JEEZ how old is this fool 12?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Exactly what is the point to this tweet, other than showing Kiffen is a idiot? he is a grown man posting this juvenile stuff on the internet. Grow up lane and maybe a real team will offer you a job. Keep this up and you may not keep the low level Coaching job you have. JEEZ how old is this fool 12?
You didn't properly spell his name. Probably best to hold off calling him an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I saw that picture on the web the day after Saban's ripped jeans rant. Kiffin was tweeting someone else's work.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
You didn't properly spell his name. Probably best to hold off calling him an idiot.

I do not care how he spells his name, but a grown man posting this stuff is a little weird in my book, and as far as being an idiot, he has proven that point many times, no matter how his name is spelled or misspelled. His actions make him an idiot even if my spelling is off.:eek2:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

I do not care how he spells his name, but a grown man posting this stuff is a little weird in my book, and as far as being an idiot, he has proven that point many times, no matter how his name is spelled or misspelled. His actions make him an idiot even if my spelling is off.:eek2:
It's a direct reference to Coach Saban's press conference mini-rant about worn-out jeans.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL

I thought it was pretty funny.
kiffin was interviewed last weekend and covered his tweets, said he’s just trying to make folks laugh and using it to some extent connect with his players - so I take it that the immature tweets may reflect him, but also target those young guys

He also seemed to be maintaining a serious man crush on Saban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Kiffin is trying to keep his name out to the recruits as best he can. He does a good job of getting attention for the small school he's at.

All about getting players interested enough to want and join his team.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Nah, he's no idiot. He was able to talk Al Davis into a job, if you can con a con man, you're no idiot. He's at podunk U trying to do anything he can get back (or stay) in the national spot light and messing around with the MAN (Saban) is a way to do it. He's a jerk, yes but idiot, no.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Lighten up, Francis.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
When Kiffin took the Tennessee job his did this same stuff. He said "he" needed to get the Tennessee name out there where recruits could see it as in "any news is good news no matter how silly it is." Along comes Harbawl ..... you get the picture, it is all about PR and this generation thrives on Tweeter and gaudy uniforms and the like so it does work.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
LMBO! That is a hilarious photoshop.

You stiffnecks need to lighten up; grown men are allowed to have alittle fun. jeesh
Anyone who has read any of my posts concerning Kiffypoo knows that I am no fan of his, but this just seems pretty funny to me. It is hard to imagine seeing Saban in those pants. Hahaha.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.