Game Thread: Black Friday Football

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Richt being Richt some things never change. Could not happen to a better bunch of bums.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Should Pitt's QB have fallen down on purpose before crossing the goal line? To eat up more clock?
I was thinking the same thing, but I guess you don't take points off the board.
Still, if the Pitt QB had ensured he had gotten the first down, and then slid, Miami has no chance to stop the clock.

Now, if the Pitt D coordinator can convince his safeties that you do NOT let a wide receiver behind you when up by 17 points with less than three minutes to play. What was that Pitt player thinking? "Man, I'ma let Berrios go on the post and help out the corner with the shallow crossing route..."

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
This will shake up final 4 again. It ain't over til it's over. Still a lot of football to play before playoff selection. Bama needs to Rollaubs and make a statement for solid #1.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I was thinking the same thing, but I guess you don't take points off the board.
Still, if the Pitt QB had ensured he had gotten the first down, and then slid, Miami has no chance to stop the clock.

Now, if the Pitt D coordinator can convince his safeties that you do NOT let a wide receiver behind you when up by 17 points with less than three minutes to play. What was that Pitt player thinking? "Man, I'ma let Berrios go on the post and help out the corner with the shallow crossing route..."
Yep but in the end it did not matter, just like GIVING Miami that on side kick, he was clearly in the white when he got the ball covered, no clear shot on camera but he slid out while getting ball. He did not move and was clearly out, half his body and ball was way out. Again no matter, they lost anyway.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
UT to send their garbage can to Miami, they can toss their entire yr in it now LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.