Game Thread: Black Friday Football

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Roll Bama Roll has article on front page that Christian Miller expected to start for Alabama tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't get the link.
https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2017/1...-miller-expected-to-start-vs-auburn-iron-bowl

FYI: Miller was the starter at SOLB and Lewis was his backup. If both are ready to play then I imagine they will be generously rotated along with Jennings and Mosley between the two OLB spots.

Mack Wilson's situation is more complicated because I think he's gonna be a bigger "playing through pain" guy. Unlikely to re-injure himself but there will be a pain threshold he has to find out if he can tolerate. This is like Julio in 2009.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
This Texas/TT game may be the slowest half of football I’ve ever seen. There have been numerous official reviews. The game is over two hours and we haven’t made it to halftime yet.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Losses like Miami's just go to show how impressive our run as the hunted for the last few years has been. It's difficult to face everyone's best week in and week out.

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Clemson and Miami BOTH have losses to 7-loss teams....LOL.

Should the ACC Champ even have a playoff spot?
One of them will get in. If Strength of schedule is important, Clemson has the 4th and Miami has the 24th. Clemson will likely have the 1st if they beat a top 8 ranked Miami team. OK is number one right now. They seem to be giving the Big 12 a lot of love TCU has the 6th ranked schedule. I expect Clemson to win. Dabo normally gets them up for these types of games.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
One of them will get in. If Strength of schedule is important, Clemson has the 4th and Miami has the 24th. Clemson will likely have the 1st if they beat a top 8 ranked Miami team. OK is number one right now. They seem to be giving the Big 12 a lot of love TCU has the 6th ranked schedule. I expect Clemson to win. Dabo normally gets them up for these types of games.
If USCe upsets Clemson today (which is possible) and then they beat Miami it could take the ACC completely out of it. If Clemson wins today though you are probably right.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I mute the TV when he is calling a game. He is an LSU guy, so he really, really hates Alabama.
He'll always play this BS little game about his homer slant too. "well comma actually I graduated from ULM!"

As if 90% of ULM grads aren't just LSU fans who couldn't get into, afford, or travel all the way to LSU. It would be like a South Alabama graduate saying that...oh, I'm just the biggest Jags fan in the world I don't even know about this here "Crimson Tide" you speak of...

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.