Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. Barn...

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Got my tv on and the volume down radio on give me Eli today with my nerves can't take cbs lol RTR I'll deal with the delay

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Dub...What is the thought on your board about the Gus bus heading to Arkansas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
All I've ever wanted was competence and even-handedness. Too much, I know. The record of penalties called against us and called on opposing teams is unconscionable. I understand the unconscious bias towards Goliath and "leveling the field," but the stats are just unreal. For teams playing us to be near the bottom of the 128 teams every week is not acceptable...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
All I've ever wanted was competence and even-handedness. Too much, I know. The record of penalties called against us and called on opposing teams is unconscionable. I understand the unconscious bias towards Goliath and "leveling the field," but the stats are just unreal. For teams playing us to be near the bottom of the 128 teams every week is not acceptable...
Especially when we play @ Auburn

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I'll be honest, I usually don't even enjoy watching the game with other Bama fans. I tend to get more into the game than others I watch with and then I get all stressed out trying to keep an even emotional keel with everyone else in the room lol.

And if I ever watch a game with my parents my mom infuriates me because she sits there and complements the other team for good plays and says things like "I'm glad they got that late touchdown to bring the game closer, they really deserved that". It really takes a toll on my blatant homerism lol.

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Are you kidding? Several of us here have been predicting that for a month.
I mean no disrespect by this- I don’t consider “predictions” on here about coaching changes/hires to be credible especially when a knowledgeable, well respected poster like crimsonaudio says UF is trying everything they can to land him in Gainesville. I expected him to be in the SEC, namely Florida regardless of Spurrier’s influence. But it does make sense to go to UCLA since he knows the PAC-12 and is a West Coast guy.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Late money coming in on Alabama with the LB news.
I hope Wilson can play. I'm also trying to stay realistic about the OLB's in regard to what they can realistically contribute. I think their biggest contributions will honestly just be reps that allow other to be tested and fresh. I think some fans are expecting Miller to play like Williams and Anderson combined when it's more realistic to expect a few pressures and MAYBE a sack. The most important thing this game is going to be having players who know their assignments and are playing where they need to be. The rest will take care of itself. That's why Wilson is a huge deal. On top of allowing some rotation at ILB to help keep fatigue down it's another player on the field who knows where he is supposed to be. That's Moses only current limitation (and won't be for long).

The only thing I hope for today is discipline and rage.

Hell hath no fury like a focused and enraged Bama team.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'll be honest, I usually don't even enjoy watching the game with other Bama fans. I tend to get more into the game than others I watch with and then I get all stressed out trying to keep and even emotional keel with everyone else in the room lol.

And if I ever watch a game with my patents my mom infuriates me because she sits there and complements the other team for good plays and says things like "I'm glad they got that late touchdown to bring the game closer, they really deserved that". It really takes a toll on my blatant homerism lol.

LOL! That's like my wife wanting a "good game," even when it's Alabama. I always shout "I don't want a good game! I want a butt-stomping!!!"

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I have to watch the game alone because I’m so into it. Sometimes my husband watches with me but usually he watches in the other room with our dog. Our dog senses my emotions and she would rather not be around me😀.

I’ve taken extra pepto Bismal today. Hope we win!

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
I have to watch the game alone because I’m so into it. Sometimes my husband watches with me but usually he watches in the other room with our dog. Our dog senses my emotions and she would rather not be around me.

I’ve taken extra pepto Bismal today. Hope we win!
Lol I can't watch with my dogs I scare them:biggrin:

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I watch by myself. The cat gets unusually hungry during every Bama game. I always begin the game with plenty of food for her, but it's never enough. She does NOT like the crowd noise from the TV and will meow during the game from where she is sleeping.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.