Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. Barn...

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
They keep bringing up 2013, like Nuss is still OC, Auburn is still getting away with lineman downfield and they have a mobile QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I would really like to see a start today with Jalen throwing darts all over the field. That would loosen things up and then Bama hits them with the running attack and play action. I think Jacobs will be big today. Also our defense needs to hit Stidham hard and get him on the ground. He gets happy feet.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I would really like to see a start today with Jalen throwing darts all over the field. That would loosen things up and then Bama hits them with the running attack and play action. I think Jacobs will be big today. Also our defense needs to hit Stidham hard and get him on the ground. He gets happy feet.
I would love to see passes over the middle on first down . . . over and over and over.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
So, ESPN Gamedday is highlighting and commenting on signs , made by fans of the rural agricultural school, defaming the school of Doctors and Lawyers as marrying their sisters and not having teeth. WOW. I guess if that is the best you can come up with, then....

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
My family is abandoning me, leaving me alone to concentrate all my focus on this game. This is mostly a good thing.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I usually mute the TV and when I see something Alabama I turn it up. This morning I didn't do that. All week long, Bama is crippled, Bama has chinks in the armor, blah blah blah. I'm expecting nothing less than a victory today!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
So, ESPN Gamedday is highlighting and commenting on signs , made by fans of the rural agricultural school, defaming the school of Doctors and Lawyers as marrying their sisters and not having teeth. WOW. I guess if that is the best you can come up with, then....
This from the cow tippers? OH LORD BAMA beat like red headed step shildren.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Bless their hearts

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Yeah, that was pretty irresponsible/inappropriate of ESPN IMO and I would have said the same thing if it were a Bama fan saying it about the barners...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Beer has come a long way from Stroh's, Old Milwaukee, Busch, Schmidt's . . . I remember when Coors was a treat!

Enjoy the brews, enjoy the game, and thank you in advance for your sportsmanship!

Roll Tide
I hadn't thought about Schmidt's beer in years. I had a friend who had some kind of supply line to MN and could get it really, really cheap. It usually had straw stuck to the cans, which were ferrous, because some were rusted. Anyway, I had a place on Pine Island on Guntersville Lake and I'd stock the fridge in the boat house with it for guests. I kept my Bud up in the house. My brother had a place over across the harbor and he'd boat over from time to time and I'd offer him a Schmidt. He finally quit accepting, said it made him sick every time... :D

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
The Stone Xocoveza is a Christmas seasonal stout made with nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa, coffee and peppers.
Interesting.....................although I could do without the nutmeg. A little of that goes a very long way.

The Oskar Blues Ten Fidy is a black as midnight imperial stout.
"So, I asked the Loch Ness monster what it wants, and it said 'ten-fiddy'. Dang you, Loch Ness monster!"

Imperials taste too much like vino, for my taste.

(All of which is a moot point, thanks to chemo. Liver and kidneys both severely damaged.)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Interesting.....................although I could do without the nutmeg. A little of that goes a very long way.

"So, I asked the Loch Ness monster what it wants, and it said 'ten-fiddy'. Dang you, Loch Ness monster!"

Imperials taste too much like vino, for my taste.

(All of which is a moot point, thanks to chemo. Liver and kidneys both severely damaged.)
I did not know about your cancer. Hope you are doing better and you are here for many more barn butt whippings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Roll Tide everyone! I'm EXTREMELY nervous about the game today; more than I've been since the sCam year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.