Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THEAD: Bama vs. Barn - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

This game requires an additional caution. This is not a "worry out loud" thread. This didn't use to be a problem, but for some reason, it's become one. The vast bulk of the participants in these threads are not interested in hearing continually what's wrong with the play execution, the players, the play-calling, the coaching staff and all the rest of it. The game thread is not the place for people who are plagued by pessimistic, depressive thinking. There are bound to be negative things happen, but most of us are pulling for the team until the last second. If you don't think that way, stay out of the thread. I resent my and the rest of the staff having to do heavy-handed moderation in the middle of the game. We like to watch too. Please save criticism for the Post-Game Thread...

TIDE-HSV

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
If we can run and shut down theirs its ballgame. I expect us to move the ball. Ready to see if we can shut down kj

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I want the Alabama Crimson Tide to win. Here's to what I hope isn't considered a good game. I want a blow out. I don't want it competitive.

I want football pundits to openly question their career choices and expertise.

I want the committee to end the season right now, to include the conference championships and crown Bama king of all they see.

I want every team to forfeit future games against Bama for this and at least the next 2 seasons.

That's how much I want Bama to win by and dominate this game.

And at the end of the day, no injuries to either side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I want the Alabama Crimson Tide to win. Here's to what I hope isn't considered a good game. I want a blow out. I don't want it competitive.

I want football pundits to openly question their career choices and expertise.

I want the committee to end the season right now, to include the conference championships and crown Bama king of all they see.

I want every team to forfeit future games against Bama for this and at least the next 2 seasons.

That's how much I want Bama to win by and dominate this game.

And at the end of the day, no injuries to either side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

This game requires an additional caution. This is not a "worry out loud" thread. This didn't use to be a problem, but for some reason, it's become one. The vast bulk of the participants in these threads are not interested in hearing continually what's wrong with the play execution, the players, the play-calling, the coaching staff and all the rest of it. The game thread is not the place for people who are plagued by pessimistic, depressive thinking. There are bound to be negative things happen, but most of us are pulling for the team until the last second. If you don't think that way, stay out of the thread. I resent my and the rest of the staff having to do heavy-handed moderation in the middle of the game. We like to watch too. Please save criticism for the Post-Game Thread...

TIDE-HSV
Earl, I think the the key is perspective. All posters should think like a coach or player in the game threads. Stay positive and always be looking for ways to encourage the players and have them perform at their fullest. Coaches and players cant get distracted by the past or earlier plays. They have to be forward thinking. If we all can do that in the game thread it will be a success. Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.