Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THEAD: Bama vs. Barn - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Embarrassing showing on offense. Cant fault the defense holding them to 26 is not that bad with the injuries we have had. Offense looked unprepared and out of sorts. Will our offensive coordinator make it a second year?
The defense got like 4 third down stops all game. Not exactly a great performance.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
We lived off of the Bama “brand” name this season. Feasted on really bad teams. Struggled against decent teams and are embarrassing ourselves against our hated rival.

We have been overrated this year. That said, absolutely nothing wrong with 11-1. Just hurts for the “1” to come like this, against this school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes to all of this. Maybe we will get lucky and still make the playoffs, but if not, it’s time for a come to Jesus.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Worst performance by Alabama players and Coaches in this game since the Shula years, or maybe even since Fran’s concession game, or dubose.
A sorry performance

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Too injured, too tired, too many boneheaded mistakes. Stunned by our offensive ineptitude.

Auburn is legit.
They are good. They played great.....called a great game.

That said we still should have outscored them. Daboll is terrible......our whole offensive staff is terrible. Our offense should looke like Oklahoma with the talent we have. I know it.....you all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.