Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Barn...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I could complain about a lot of different things, but bottom line is I don't think Alabama was healthy enough to play the type of game they were capable of. Being really sloppy just sealed the deal.

The good side is Alabama can still get in with some luck. The loss really isn't very ugly, and the furthest I see Alabama falling is 6th. Then again, it is the committee...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Worst offensive game plan I've seen from BAMA in eons. And I can't count how many unforced errors. Any why does every pass have to be a 30 plus yard pass. The cows lived off of short passes, why can't we do that? We obviously can't block long enough to run a 30 yard pass, so why not do some short, quick passes to get the ball to the play makers. Daboll looked like he never heard of offense, taking what the defense give etc. We need help.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Why can’t Saban beat a 9 win AU team. We beat good teams all the time but just seem to hit a wall against good AU teams.

I know most around hear can’t stand Kiffin but, he was masterful at getting the ball to our playmakers. Daboll was and has not been all year. I am just not a fan of his and haven’t been all year long (check my post history).

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I thought OJ Howard was the biggest case of us wasting a talent until this year....

I can not believe that we never built this team around Damien Harris. It's really just inexplicable. Every time he sparked us this year we yanked him out.

I hate all of this for our players. I wish they had a shot to make the playoffs.

But this staff doesn't deserve it. I think it was Mack who said we could drop 100 on AU and he's not far off really.

We should look like Oklahoma on Offense with Damien being the main star that everything operates off of to succeed.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Well, I have to wear an Auburn tie tomorrow when I preach. A little wager an AU fan and I made back in the summer. Im a good sport and can take it when I dish it out ;)

Self destructing mistakes and a good opponent = a loss for the good guys. One drive showed how much better we were than them- the opening drive of the second half.
Ewwww glad im not you LOL thats why no bets for me 😂😂

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Not really surprised at the outcome due to several factors we’ve already discussed, however I WAS surprised that we were outplayed by such a wide margin, particularly on O and also apparently OUTCOACHED. Auburn is clearly not intimidated by us and i dont see them going anywhere in the near future. Will be interesting to watch recruiting over the next couple of months and see if any staff changes are made. We still have a great program and the best head coach in the game but sometimes you have to take stock of everything and make changes and adjustments as needed. We may very well be at that type of juncture.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Worst offensive game plan I've seen from BAMA in eons. And I can't count how many unforced errors. Any why does every pass have to be a 30 plus yard pass. The cows lived off of short passes, why can't we do that? We obviously can't block long enough to run a 30 yard pass, so why not do some short, quick passes to get the ball to the play makers. Daboll looked like he never heard of offense, taking what the defense give etc. We need help.
I've been harping about it all year. I've even broken it down with X's and O's......I've simplified with with screen shots of plays.

Daboll and every offensive staff member is an idiot.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
As much as I like Hurts, he just isn’t a passer, more like RB with a strong arm.
The passing game looked like a clown show out there.
On top of that, this was just an all around flat performance from the team, just of collapse at the worst time.
I give Auburn credit for playing well, more than I can say for us.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
I thought OJ Howard was the biggest case of us wasting a talent until this year....

I can not believe that we never built this team around Damien Harris. It's really just inexplicable. Every time he sparked us this year we yanked him out.

I hate all of this for our players. I wish they had a shot to make the playoffs.

But this staff doesn't deserve it. I think it was Mack who said we could drop 100 on AU and he's not far off really.

We should look like Oklahoma on Offense with Damien being the main star that everything operates off of to succeed.
I agree, but Jalen is just not the style of QB that can pull it off. We have the most talent at Rec and RB we have ever had.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
This was just awful. It looked like our offense and our coaches just didn't even care about this game. After this poor performance we do not deserve the playoffs no matter what happens.
Kinda the way I feel, right now.

I'm sure I'll feel differently later, but right now, I don't know where our head is.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
We aren’t making the playoffs. Too much Bama fatigue and apparently it doesn’t matter how many losses you have or how bad they are, as long as you don’t lose late in the season. Ridiculous...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.