ADMIN NOTE: Quoting objectionable material...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Today, a member made a post which clearly and deliberately violated game thread policy. Despite numerous past appeals not to quote such material, 20+ people jumped in an perpetuated the material. In the future, rather than cleaning up the mess, I'm going to note the names of the people causing all the extra staff work and suspend them as well as the original offender...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Today, a member made a post which clearly and deliberately violated game thread policy. Despite numerous past appeals not to quote such material, 20+ people jumped in an perpetuated the material. In the future, rather than cleaning up the mess, I'm going to note the names of the people causing all the extra staff work and suspend them as well as the original offender...
Not sure if it's the one I saw. I saw one at the end of the first half and it took me a while to absorb what what was written...and then I noted it was their first post and I said to myself....troll alert. Then I said 3,2,1......

Edit: I think we're probably talking about 2 different posts.....

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I assume it was during game, I skipped posting in game as not to get caught up in game hysteria LOL

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I’m going to err on the side of caution and not do any more quoting tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I’ll just shout out a big Thank You to the mods who take the time to keep this one of the best message boards on the net.

The mods do a great job. It must be a lot of headaches while trying to enjoy the game, particularly on a rough day like this.

RTR!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
If I see a post I think is questionable or breaks rules I just ignore it. Makes for a more enjoyable browsing experience on the best Bama board.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If I see a post I think is questionable or breaks rules I just ignore it. Makes for a more enjoyable browsing experience on the best Bama board.

I, and the other staff, would greatly appreciate it if everyone would do the same...

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
If there is doubt...LEAVE IT OUT! Come on folks :)

I say the same thing when teaching folks to drive. If you are thinking about pulling out into traffic don’t. That’s your little voice telling you to wait for a safer opportunity. Some folks should do that when posting ;)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I agree...
Yesterday was a 'Trying Game'. I try hard to control myself.
I pretty much limit my post till Post Game. By then I can find alternate words or phrases that are more family friendly.

Glad we aren't a 'Rag Site' like TIGER DROPPINGS.

Gotta hand it to our Mods and Administrators. We generally have a clean board. 'THANKYOUVERYMUCH'...
(As Elvis would have said it...) :)

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.