Game Thread: Alabama minnesota

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Have to focus on something else...crazy crazy basketball game. We’re playing 3 on 5 and outplaying minny down the stretch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Will have to see what all happened later, but got chippy and the refs kicked out our whole bench. This was with 13+ minutes left

Security surrounded the bench, fans apparently a problem too

We had Sexton, Smith, Norris, Petty, Ingram left. Ingram fouls out, then Petty turns his ankle. This was with 10+ mins

Guys just closed on them, Sexton scored 40, finished down 89-84, but just incredible the effort by the guys left in the game.

Last edited:

TrueBamafan

Scout Team
Nov 13, 2004
I had it on my tablet and the score was 57-50 when the bench got thrown out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
That’s a shame, I felt like we were starting to get some momentum before the craziness happened. But wow when we cut it down to 3 I believed we might actually pull it out. We were down by like 13 before going 3 on 5 and still had a chance. Incredible grit by Sexton, Norris, and Smith. I hope Petty is ok

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
There's probably a strict rule about bench players not entering the field of play like that, but I don't see how in the world you eject seven players who don't even touch a member of the opposition.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
There's probably a strict rule about bench players not entering the field of play like that, but I don't see how in the world you eject seven players who don't even touch a member of the opposition.

And punishing the players who were just holding the guys back is wrong

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL

Must have been - they went to replay to see everyone leave the bench, which all started with one of their guys starting something with Ingram under the basket at our end...wondered about the other bench which was not in camera view for them not able to check on replay...whatever...saw both coaches ripping the refs at different times

Very very impressive by Sexton, Norris, and Smith there at the end...this could get a lot of good exposure (the play over last 10 mins, not the bench) for our team

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.