Funny Maine - Really Funny, Even After the Loss

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
What can I say. I changed T-shirts too.
All the magic was washed out of both.
I even changed positions of my hat after each bad play or each good Auburn play... DIDN'T HELP.
I might have resorted to some liquid courage, but I'm on meds... :(
And... Lastly... I confess to turning the air Blue.

While we lost... I still love his videos.
I'm the kind of fan he talks about.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What can I say. I changed T-shirts too.
I thought about it but my wife said that we were wearing our luckiest Alabama clothes already. She really believes in that stuff. We all have assigned places to sit and watch the games for luck. :biggrin:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Didn't make it better for me. Seeing those two bad snaps at the end just made me want to puke AGAIN. I love FunnyMaine, though. His attitude is priceless! I still have a feeling we will get in the Top 4 after next weekend. We're gonna have to cheer for some teams we normally wouldn't cheer for, but I can suck it up and do it ONCE. Roll Tide.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I love his videos. I bet this one was hard to make so soon though.
I watched it this morning with my doxi in my lap... she wanted down immediately when she heard the bleeping :) That is also why she has to be in the other room with my husband as I watch the game alone. I get too emotional. I am addicted to Bama football and get frustrated when I know we can play better.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
He just posted on facebook that he received some bad, rude responses from Auburn fans who tagged him in some sites... making fun of him. He seemed upset. I hate that for him. Fans need to be respectful on social media when they lose and when they win. That's why I don't post one way or the other on Facebook about football.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He just posted on facebook that he received some bad, rude responses from Auburn fans who tagged him in some sites... making fun of him. He seemed upset. I hate that for him. Fans need to be respectful on social media when they lose and when they win. That's why I don't post one way or the other on Facebook about football.
He puts himself out there - he needs to get thicker skin.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I’m just now making it back to the board. Glad this is the 1st thread I opened rather than the one that says we need a new QB.

The guy has a really healthy attitude.

Thanks B1G.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.