Please Help, VolNation Fan Board in Massive Meltdown

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This is hilarious. You are looking at Dooley 2.0 if true. They have to have flamed out waaaaaaay down the list to land on hiring Shiano.

They can’t even hire a bad coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
LOL, have tried for a couple hours and can't access VN.... I guess meltdown is an understatement

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
At this point I think the best hire they could do is Les Miles. Say what you want about Miles, but he'd win in the East far more than any coach they've had since Fulmer.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
At this point I think the best hire they could do is Les Miles. Say what you want about Miles, but he'd win in the East far more than any coach they've had since Fulmer.
Maybe, but would he want to go there? They seem to have a hard time attracting good coaches, partially because they're not nearly as "elite" as they seem to think.

Congrats on the win Saturday, by the way.

:)

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
If they hire Miles then they have to admit they are hiring a coach that lost to Alabama 5 times in a row before he was fired.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Best thing Vols can do, emulate UAB. Kill the program long enough to get rid of the jerks who keep meddling in it. Then bring it back fresh with a coach you had time to pick. Then still get crushed by Bama anyway bahahahahahahahh burn baby burn, I feel they got exactly what they deserve for trying to lie to NCAA to hurt us. Fulmer thanks for killing UT better than we ever could have by just beating you every yr. YOU imploded the program top to bottom, bahahahahahahahha Santa came early this year. Aub loss does not hurt as much now, lord one loss is nothing compared to the UT dumpster fire.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Sad to report but UT is done. This is a place that cannot attract a decent or even bad coach. Vandy just became the best team in Tenn for the foreseeable future. They will regret firing Butch now LOL. Who will they be able to get, maybe some Tennessee high school coach who loves UT. No one else wants that place.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
LOL Tennessee having a dark age like ours in the 2000s, this is their Mike Price moment, I feel like this is only the beginning.

Doesn't feel so good does it Viles?!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.