Early Odds for Championship Week (2017) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
What a deflating way for the regular season to end. There is yet hope, as Bama is STILL the Vegas odds leader to win the National Championship. That's in the hands of the selection committee and some others. So below are some games that will be of interest in that cause.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Pac-12: Stanford is a 3 pt underdog to USC
  • C-USA: FAU is a 9.5 pt favorite over North Texas
  • AAC: Central Florida is a 7 pt favorite over Memphis
  • SEC: Georgia is a 3 pt underdog to Auburn
  • ACC: Clemson is an 8.5 pt favorite over Miami
  • Big 10: Ohio St. is favored by 5.5 over Wisconsin
  • Big 12: Oklahoma is favored by 7 over TCU

Enjoy responsibly!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Those lines are a lot closer than the games will be, IMO. I like all the favorites in these games but will be puling hard for TCU.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Big 12- I'll be rooting for TCU but unfortunately I think Oklahoma covers this spread easily. I'm the most confident about this one.

Big 10- I'll be rooting for Ohio State and I think Ohio State wins and probably covers.

ACC- I think Clemson wins but 8.5 points may be a bit too much.

SEC- Looks better for us if Auburn wins but I think Georgia gets their revenge and wins this game.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Kerryon is questionable for the SECCG. Pettway still out. Other than that we're fine.

I think we'll be OK running the ball, but we need Kerryon if only for his pass pro. Guy is money picking up the blitz.
I think his injury is why Auburn is favored by 3 over a team they beat by 23 just a few weeks ago.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I think his injury is why Auburn is favored by 3 over a team they beat by 23 just a few weeks ago.
Losing their RB, and is the back up who turned his ankle on his one run out? If they are out aubs have no run game. UGA will go after stidham on every snap and bury him. With no real run game aubs get killed. Stidham will be lucky to see the second quarter.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Losing their RB, and is the back up who turned his ankle on his one run out? If they are out aubs have no run game. UGA will go after stidham on every snap and bury him. With no real run game aubs get killed. Stidham will be lucky to see the second quarter.
Not sure about that. Our defense hit Stidham pretty hard several times and he kept playing. I think he is a good, tough quarterback.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Kam Martin, the little speedster that replaced Kerryon and hurt his ankle, returned the next series after having it retaped. He's fine.

And the game plan will be the same as it was against y'all. Screens to keep the blitzers honest, crossing routes when we get mismatches. Confident we'll keep them off Jarrett. Kam is a home run threat any time he touches the ball, but we'll need to find a way to run between the tackles. Hopefully Malik Miller breaks out if Kerryon can't go.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.