News Article: I was wrong about the botched snap

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Yea, I'm ok with the clapping thing, that's on us. The punch to the face is garbage and I haven't seen the block yet, but I'm not a fan of the gimmick cut blocks, regardless of how Saban feels about them. The game is violent enough and any attempt at diving at unsuspecting player's legs or knees to trip them is not cool with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
A stroke of genius?
Typical barner response. I'm sure you'll come back with a video showing 2-3 instances of UA players holding - and ignoring the 30-40 instances of holding by the barn players.

Based on a lifetime of experience dealing with aubarn fans, I've come to expect nothing less.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I've watched it 6+ times now and can't see anything, and clearly there's no fumble or dropped snap? But my screen resolution isn't the best on youtube at the moment, so maybe its subtle and I'm missing it?

Do you also have an excuse for multiple times our WR's and TE's were blatantly held?
He claps, one time.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Typical barner response. I'm sure you'll come back with a video showing 2-3 instances of UA players holding - and ignoring the 30-40 instances of holding by the barn players.

Based on a lifetime of experience dealing with aubarn fans, I've come to expect nothing less.
AUDub is a good guy. Stick around for a while and I think that you will come to like him.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013

Blue font, folks . . . blue font.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
It is illegal to clap in an attempt to induce a bad snap or false start. Hard to police though. Both teams were guilty of it in this game.
Whose crew officiated the game?

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.