Pruitt Interviews with Mississippi State (Hires Joe Moorhead Penn St OC)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Pruitt possibly to Mississippi State

Word has it that they’ve offered him and they await his decision. Also, he’s emerged as a UT candidate. More to come I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I think pruitt would be better off taking MSU job given how Tennessee screwed up the hiring process.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

Word has it that they’ve offered him and they await his decision. Also, he’s emerged as a UT candidate. More to come I’m sure.

If he must go, I hope he gets the MSU job over the 11eesee job. I don't think I could stomach that.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
Re: Pruitt Interviews with Mississippi State

I don’t think I would take a job in the SEC West if I were Pruitt. I would cut my teeth in the SEC East. Too many powerhouses in the West.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Well that's annoying. Dang crap teams in the conference causing us to lose coaches because they go and fire theirs every 2-3yrs.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Think Saban can steal Mel Tucker from Smart? He has a great defensive mind.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

Whatever happens with our coaching changes, I hope they decide to coach through our last game (whether is a playoff game or bowl game) so we can have some familiarity and continuity. We need to win our last game regardless.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013

Think Saban can steal Mel Tucker from Smart? He has a great defensive mind.
I was wondering that last night at work. I think if Mel has his eyes set on being a HC, then he'd be open to coming back as DC.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Re: Pruitt Interviews with Mississippi State

I don’t think I would take a job in the SEC West if I were Pruitt. I would cut my teeth in the SEC East. Too many powerhouses in the West.
You do know that would require taking the UT job, right?

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013

Whatever happens with our coaching changes, I hope they decide to coach through our last game (whether is a playoff game or bowl game) so we can have some familiarity and continuity. We need to win our last game regardless.
I think Pruitt would stay through the playoff, but leave if we're going to a bowl game.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

If Pruitt leaves for MSU or Tennessee jobs, I would expect Tosh Lupoi to take over the DC job. I don't think we will go after Mel Tucker or anyone for the DC. I would expect Pruitt to stay for the playoff, but if it's a bowl game, I seriously doubt it.

What Saban probably will do promote someone from within the staff for the assistant spot, and with the 10th assistant rule coming soon, I would expect him to hire someone who has experience with defense and help Tosh coach defense.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013

I forgot he was the Co-DC. I'm not his biggest fan, so that makes sense.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I forgot he was the Co-DC. I'm not his biggest fan, so that makes sense.
I do not know why because he's been a great coach and recruiter for us. OLB could've very well been a dumpster fire considering a run-stuffer and walk-on were his starters for 10 games this season due to injuries. We had deficient production in sacks from OLB but they didn't clearly cost us any games either.

He would be very worthy of a promotion to full DC if Pruitt departs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.