Does Kevin Steele become a candidate for Tenerseee?

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Re: Does Kevin Steele become a canidate for Tenerseee?

Right now, Steele would have to be appealing as a candidate. I mean, he's better than a middle school coach, right???

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011

I hear Les Miles is interested. It would be fun to watch his nonsensical press conferences, but I am not sure if he would like the taste of Tennessee grass.

fireater

All-SEC
Oct 12, 2008
Laramie, WY

My next door neighbor's dog turned them down about an hour ago.
Apparently going down the phone listings. They called me twice Sunday night, had to say no. Didn’t know dogs had their number in the phone book. My doesn’t. Still looking for blue font.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

SIAP, but yesterday while on a road trip I caught 20 mins of the Finebaum radio show. A caller told Paul he recently got a new cell phone, and his new phone number happened to be Kevin Steele's old cell number. Not believing it, Paul happened to also have Kevin Steele's old phone number in his contacts. Supposedly, they compared numbers off air, and it was in fact Steele's old phone.

But that wasn't the punch line............the caller said he had received a text from UCheat offering him (Kevin Steele) their head coach position for $4mil per year. Supposedly, the caller forwarded the text to Paul, and Paul confirmed on air he saw the text. I've not heard this from any other source, so TIFWIW..........

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Well, if Fat Phil is the interim AD I wouldn't bet on it. He is not going to do anything with anyone with ties to Alabama. I'd say he will go after an 11RC homer coach which will be just fine by me.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes after Steele.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Well, if Fat Phil is the interim AD I wouldn't bet on it. He is not going to do anything with anyone with ties to Alabama. I'd say he will go after an 11RC homer coach which will be just fine by me.
No interim tag. He has a 2 year deal as AD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.