Need advice on neighbor parking in front of my house

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
CrimsonForce, maybe it is really your car and you are sleep driving in the middle of the night without even knowing it.
Ha! I wish. I haven't stepped up my game to a Mercedes yet but if I do one day I sure as heck won't be parking it in the street.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed in you guys. I figured at least one person would have posted on here claiming to be my neighbor LOL

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I had some renters move in to the house at the end of my driveway. They had a big aggressive choc lab that liked to confront me each time I walked up there (taking garbage bin to rd or getting mail/paper). I had several discussions with him about it being "my" driveway, but he didn't seem to care. Renter wouldn't answer door and I could never catch him when he didn't have his little girl with him (didn't want to escalate issue in front of her). I sure hated when that dog got hit by a car...saved me a bullet.
If you find yourself in that situation again, a squirt gun filled with vinegar will run the dog off.

Or trigger an attack. :eek2:

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
It's really pretty simple, just go tell your neighbor to please move their car from in front of your house. If they take an attitude, well then game on, time to park the junker in front of their house. They won't know how you feel about it until you tell them though...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I had some renters move in to the house at the end of my driveway. They had a big aggressive choc lab that liked to confront me each time I walked up there (taking garbage bin to rd or getting mail/paper). I had several discussions with him about it being "my" driveway, but he didn't seem to care. Renter wouldn't answer door and I could never catch him when he didn't have his little girl with him (didn't want to escalate issue in front of her). I sure hated when that dog got hit by a car...saved me a bullet.
Pepper spray works great on aggressive dogs, btw. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.