Sign the Petition for Kiffin to go back to Tennessee

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
Nah. It’s Tennessee. I want them to suffer for all of the things they’ve tried to do, and for their ridiculous Twitter fan reaction, and for their administrative incompetence. Kiffin would be a good coach for them. They don’t deserve that. Let it burn.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Been inside our offices for three years and people want him to go to our rival? WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?!?
Exactly. The Vols almost gave me a heart attack in his one year at the helm there, and now that he's worked directly for Coach Saban, I do NOT want him back at UT. Or for that matter, in the SEC.

He may be obnoxious, but he can definitely coach.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Why would a Bama fan want KIFFIN to get a HC job in SEC? Guy screwed us in NC by all his antics, let him rot in a small nobody conference. This joker does not deserve a HC job in any power 5 conference, that just validates his antics. Good riddance to that child.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Did I read somewhere that Kiffin actually asked his agent to reach out to UT for him?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.