News Article: CBS Sports Roasting UcheaT...and it's awesome!

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Someone remind me but I didn't think Brutus came back and killed a 2nd Caesar after the first one?

How one earth did the fattest Brutus on the planet manage to sneak up and stab a 2nd Ceasar?

We just went from "et tu, Brute?"

to

"Iterum, Brute?"

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Burn baby burn, lets toss some gas and more tires on it. Hope it burns for years. This is what happens when a university allows its head coach to go after another program with lies and falsehoods. Chickens came home to roost.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
"Tennessee is a bright-orange glowing tire fire, and there's no end in sight - The Vols are finally back to No. 1: Tennessee is the new SEC leader in dysfunction"

Karma at its best. Love it!!!

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...glowing-tire-fire-and-theres-no-end-in-sight/
"Ohio State defensive coordinator and former Rutgers coach Greg Schiano wasn't good enough because he didn't live up to the standards of the keyboard proletariat. News flash: That proletariat isn't qualified in the first place."

I'm NOT saying Schiano would have been a good or bad hire, but it was the Exact SAME type of "know-it-all's" who DEMANDED Alabama hire Mike Dumbose, a skirt-chasing, career position coach, to the biggest job in CFB back in 1996/97.

Of course, back then it was the Fax-Machine Proletariat - different technology, same bad results......

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Serves them right, I remember them having a field day over our coaching search before Saban
The difference is, they can't and won't get a Saban type hire....burn baby burn

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Mark Packer has dubbed UT "Hee Haw U" and has been playing the "Where o where are you tonight" song as a lead in for them the past few days.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.