Dang it, even I saw that play coming.

Even so, TACKLE, TACKLE, TACKLE!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Re: Playoff Sweepstakes chance 1: TCU vs OU on Fox

If we don’t make it to the playoff. I might have to root for Auburn to beat this team. I really don’t like them.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

They basically have to keep them out of the end zone here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

TUX is not going to win this game. SMH. The Big 12 must really suck for them to have 9 wins.
The CFP committee is correctly undervaluing the Big-12. This is not a strong year so I'm kinda thinking that OU might be able to offense their way to championship despite a bad defense because the better defensive teams are kinda limited on offense. Clemson is not explosive with Bryant. Auburn is not really an explosive team against quality opponents. Alabama has had trouble against every quality opponent they've played. Wisconsin is not good. Ohio State has already been throttled by the once and they'd do it again. Miami would be out-gunned.

OU is my favorite even though I don't like them all that much. Wouldn't beat any of the first three CFP champs. Heck, I think the runner-up team the last two years would easily win the title in this pool of teams.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Desmond picking TCU gave me some hope but looks like this is going to be a repeat of a month ago in Norman.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Yeah, the Big 12 is terrible.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.