Game Thread: Game Thread: The SEC Title Game

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Kerryon starts. WDE.

We're in Gainesville Georgia. Sadie has a tournament, including a game at 6 eastern. Blech. Will at least catch the first quarter in the hotel. Hope we're in control by then. Will stream the remainder.

Sadie's team won game one, so there's that.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Re: The SEC Title Game

Here's to hoping we make the UGA fans a bit less insufferable for you and 92.
We have deadlines at work. The design team is a 4 person team. 2 are auburn grads, one is a huge UGA fan and then me. Guess where they all are right now? I am at home.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

We have deadlines at work. The design team is a 4 person team. 2 are auburn grads, one is a huge UGA fan and then me. Guess where they all are right now? I am at home.
Every Dawg has his day.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

enjoying a belgian quad this afternoon. the jawjuh fans i know have been really quiet since they lost to y’all. haven’t heard a peep about the game

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA

Dub - Ran into 4 friends last night that are UGA parents. They were giving me grief, “who is Alabama playing tomorrow?” They didn’t go to football schools so they are all in for UGA. So, please shut them up for me.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I wish the OSU game was before this one. That way I would know if I wanted Auburn to win or not. ;)

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

Well, I was hoping TCU would win. Oklahoma has a great offense.

Now I am on my MAC, on tide fans, etc. watching the SEC game (on mute) and listening to Christmas music on Pandora.

I guess the only way Bama gets in now is for Ohio State to win, and that is not a given. I just hope the committee chooses the 4 best teams based on their overall season.

Go Dawgs! Go Buckeyes!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.