Gary Danielson giving Bama props

Bamagradandmom

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 26, 2017
I like it, surprised for sure, but still like it. In case you missed it, said no matter what Bama should be in CFP.
Glad to hear him talking some sense, unlike these guys on pregame show for Ohio State v Wisconsin game. If course I might be a bit biased, just a little.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I like it, surprised for sure, but still like it. In case you missed it, said no matter what Bama should be in CFP.
Glad to hear him talking some sense, unlike these guys on pregame show for Ohio State v Wisconsin game. If course I might be a bit biased, just a little.
I know people believe Gary hates us, but guess what - every team thinks Gary hates them.

I find him to be quite objective most of the time, and when he's being truly candid, like late in the SECCG, he makes a lot of sense.

RTR, fingers crossed...

Bamagradandmom

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 26, 2017
I was surprised at how 100%sure that Bama should be in. Not regarding all that nonsense about him hating us, but just how confident he was in his statement.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
The clowns on the tOSU pregame show were first rate SEC hating homers. They totally focused on only the bad of Bama’s schedule, and totally focused only on the good of tOSU’s schedule. I failed to hear them mention the Iowa loss, but they couldn’t help but take a shot at us for playing Mercer, and kept saying the Fresno State win was our only quality win. SMH!

It’s amazing the narrative folks can spin, when they only disclose the facts they want you to hear!

ETA: I like the segment on JT Barrett’s motivational speeches pre game to the team, and how he is the pinnacle of motivation for the team. I guess the Clempson game in the cfp last year, the OU game, and especially the Iowa game this year, weren’t one of his best speeches!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Tim Tebow in your corner as well this morning on one of the sports networks. :wink:

Danielson is one of the best in the business....hope he continues his efforts for many more years to come...

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Tim Tebow in your corner as well this morning on one of the sports networks. :wink:

Danielson is one of the best in the business....hope he continues his efforts for many more years to come...
True, I find it much easier to listen to him now that he is not with Vern. They seemed to feed off of each other when it came to Idiocracy.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I know people believe Gary hates us, but guess what - every team thinks Gary hates them.

I find him to be quite objective most of the time, and when he's being truly candid, like late in the SECCG, he makes a lot of sense.

RTR, fingers crossed...
I rarely watch games on Fox. I couldn't believe the lack of objectivity they showed. They were completely tOSU homers. Gary seems like Aristotle compared to those Bozos.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
I rarely watch games on Fox. I couldn't believe the lack of objectivity they showed. They were completely tOSU homers. Gary seems like Aristotle compared to those Bozos.
Thankfully, they are so bad, they have no credibility. Dave ?Wannstadt? - whew.

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
Well, it sounds like a Fox entity to me. Loud-mouthed talking heads with an agenda.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

He knows his stuff, and I have liked him for years and wondered why so many disliked him. However, I have gotten to where I simply cannot listen to him. He talks to much just to hear his own voice, and he just loves to state the obvious over and over and over...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.