Link: Lane Kiffin warns FAU fans chanting ‘we want Bama

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I just like how "We Want Bama" has become code for "we think we are good enough to be the best, and we want to play the best to prove it". Maybe shortened to "Bama=excellence". They are shouting it in other sports now.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I just like how "We Want Bama" has become code for "we think we are good enough to be the best, and we want to play the best to prove it". Maybe shortened to "Bama=excellence". They are shouting it in other sports now.
I mentioned in a different thread...there is now a general meme circulating that describes facing a challenge that can be met ..."Its not like we are playing Alabama." I've seen this remark more than a few times in every kind of situation.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I mentioned in a different thread...there is now a general meme circulating that describes facing a challenge that can be met ..."Its not like we are playing Alabama." I've seen this remark more than a few times in every kind of situation.
Supposedly Green Bay coach Lombardi was asked after winning super bowl how it felt to be a champion, he said, I do not know we have not played Bears Alabama yet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.