Game Thread: UCF @ Bama Game Thread (ESPNU)

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Didn't hear a good explanation when he came out the 2nd half, "they busted out a new jersey for Sexton". He started with No. 2. Don't know if there was blood or something on his game jersey?

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Sexton and Ingram need to drive to the basket (Ingram out right now). The outside shots aren't falling right now. The game is frustratingly close at the moment.

ETA: UCF doing a good job of cutting off the penetration dribble with double-team switches.

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bama should not be struggling with this team. UCF has frustrated Bama with their defense the last few minutes. Ingram finally had a good drive and missed a layup (expecting contact I think). Bama has not been able to get a rebound or turnover and run the fastbreak. Outside shooting has been awful.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Bama should not be struggling with this team. UCF has frustrated Bama with their defense the last few minutes. Ingram finally had a good drive and missed a layout (expecting contact I think). Bama has not been able to get a rebound or turnover and run the fastbreak. Outside shooting has been awful.
Sums it up, not playing well, need a sustained spark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideBall

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 17, 2015
This is the second game in a row where our team has not looked like it was fully focused. The last game was understandable, after what happened with Minnesota. This game poses the challenge of being in the shadow of the football CFP topics and being another team that our guys may be guilty of overlooking.

The team must focus and win games like this one, if they are going to achieve their potential. Duke can get away with less than full effort and still win the vast majority of their games due to their depth of talent, but we can't play this way very often and still win. I hope coach Johnson can get our guys both healthy re-focused before this next stretch of games or we will pickup several losses.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.