Question: Skeeterpop's New Avatar - Suggestions?

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
OP agrees - good plan - although I suggest we not hold the brother to his self-imposed commitment, all of 2018 :biggrin:
Especially if he got that disturbing orange blob. I don’t think I could stand to look at that for long without seeking psychological help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Some of you guys are way too generous, and if I had been the one that made the commitment, I would 1)expect you to make me really suffer for it, and 2) think it was worth it anyway. Now that I think of it, I am not as big a poster as Skeeterpop, but I will make my own commitment. If we manage to somehow pull out the title, which I don't think we can do, I will use Tennessee avatar for the year.

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Some of you guys are way too generous, and if I had been the one that made the commitment, I would 1)expect you to make me really suffer for it, and 2) think it was worth it anyway. Now that I think of it, I am not as big a poster as Skeeterpop, but I will make my own commitment. If we manage to somehow pull out the title, which I don't think we can do, I will use Tennessee avatar for the year.
Dude you just stepped in it.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I suggest the mods pick three finalist and then we will have a poll for the winning avatar.

We could but..........................

You already came up with the.............uh...............uh........winner.

(I think I need to bathe my eyes in a river of salt, after seeing that one.)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.