Poll: Who wins the Georgia-Oklahoma game?

Who do you think wins the Georgia-Oklahoma game?

• Georgia

Votes: 61 56.0%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 48 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Oh he is surely the the tail of college football, kid has some issues. To me he is just another Johnny Manziel(spelling), talented but full of himself. Alabama is the face of college football, winners doing it clean and right with no issues on the PR front. ESPN loves to find a QB every year to latch onto and just heap praise on them all year. Look back in time, this is old hat for ESPN. They love beating a dead horse. They get hung up on one KID and that is the only QB in college football. Go back ten years and look and you can name all 10 of them.
Yeah, they seemed to jump on the Lamar Jackson bandwagon last year when I thought they should have focused on Deshaun Watson more. Watson had a few average games early in the season, but the dude was a great player and was also a very good person if all the rumors are true. Talented people who are also good people are easy to cheer for in my book (except in the title game, and then I kept wanting him to trip).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.