FunnyMaine - How Bama Fans Watched The 2017 Conference Championships

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
HIS BEST YET, breaking up with OSU made me laugh so hard I cried. His girl squeal cracked me up. OH lord I cannot wait for the clemson one when we win.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Wife laughed because he was me. Had me spot on. Actually it is rare that things go the way I think they will go but the day played out exactly as I thought. The Big 12 is a joke so Oklahoma would win. Clemson is for real and Miami...they were pretenders. Our only real hope was that OSU beat Whisky in a win, but not win win sort of way. To see Herbstreit leave his chair during the announcement. I like Herbie personally but I believe he thought no way they put in Bama over OSU. Congrats to the committee for having integrity.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I love all his videos but this one was great! I wonder how long it takes him to make the video and think about what he wants to do.

My relative who works in the Athletic department said FunnyMaine was the guest speaker/performer at the awards banquet last year and that he is even better in person.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.