Early Odds for CFP and NY6 (2017)

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
What a stressful and drama filled weekend wondering if we were going to get in. But thank goodness we did. We have about a month until we see our team play again, but some of the numbers are already in.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic - Ohio St. is a 6.5 pt favorite over USC
  • TaxSlayer Bowl - Louisville is a 5 pt favorite over Miss. St.
  • Capital One Orange Bowl - Miami is a 6 pt (!!!) underdog to Wisconsin
  • PlayStation Fiesta Bowl - Penn St. opened as a 4.5 pt favorite over Washington. That number has shrunk to 3.
  • Outback Bowl - Michigan is a 9.5pt underdog to South Carolina
  • Citrus Bowl Presented by Overton's - LSU is a 2.5 pt favorite over Notre Dame
  • College Football Playoff at the Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual - Georgia Oklahoma is a Pick 'Em (Mack's note: WOW)
  • College Football Playoff at the Allstate Sugar Bowl - Alabama opened as a 1.5 pt favorite. That number quickly moved to 2.

I'll do my best to post the lines on all the SEC games as they become available. Enjoy!

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I'd take Oklahoma over Georgia as my most confident pick. It appears these two schools have never played before. I'm rooting for Georgia but think Oklahoma wins.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
  • College Football Playoff at the Allstate Sugar Bowl - Alabama opened as a 1.5 pt favorite. That number quickly moved to 2.
As mentioned in another thread, there was debate about whether we should even be allowed into the playoffs. But now that we have, we're favored over the #1 team in the country.

The irony!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
So, we have butthurt people because we got in, but we still get favored? LOL. Me thinks the committee got it right, and I’m no homer or nothing. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.